Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Friday, November 21, 2008

A Blessed Event!

Hey, I'm running a few days late with this, but I wanted to take a moment to congratulate my pals Ryan and Jean Tarbett Hardiman on the birth of their daughter, Celeste Marie! (Ryan has starred in a number of shows, and Jean works at the Herald-Dispatch, so it's all in the family here.)

Ryan sent some photos of Celeste, but my computer isn't cooperating, so I'll try to share them later - but trust me, she's a beauty!

Celeste made her grand entrance on Monday at 5:47 p.m., weighed in at a petite 7 pounds, 3 ounces and was 20 inches long.

Ryan said,"She's beautiful like her Mommy and big sister! She has her Daddy's cleft chin. We're thankful that she's healthy, and we're so happy and proud of her!"

What better time of year to have a baby than Thanksgiving? Congratulations all around!

No comments: