Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Hello, I Must Be Going

(Bonus trivia points for those who recognize the title, which is from a song by the immortal Groucho Marx.)

Sorry for the lack of posts, y'all! Between a shortage of shows and various other real-world demands, your pal Chuck has been swamped lately.

In a few weeks we'll hit our three-year anniversary of the Tri-State Theater blog, so I'm thinking I should take a short break here to recharge my batteries - but I don't want to leave you with nothing to read, so here's the deal: starting tomorrow I'm going to re-run my seven-part series about the History of Theatre in Huntington.

It originally appeared on this site during our first month in operation, so it should be new to many of you. I've updated it a bit, and as always, I welcome and additional information or corrections you might have to offer.

Then I'll be back with lots more theatre-related stuff as we move into the busy part of the fall season.

There are lots of great shows coming up in our region, and we'll talk about it... soon!

No comments: