Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

"Seussical the Musical" In Rehearsal


This is the time of year when lots of shows are in rehearsal, getting ready for their spring performances.

These photos were taken recently at just such a rehearsal - in this case, it's from Seussical the Musical, which First Stage will be presenting in April at the Keith-Albee Performing Arts Center.

In the photo above is Levi, who plays Horton the Elephant. I've listened in on a few rehearsals and I have to say, the cast already sounds amazing, which is impressive this early in the rehearsal process.

I admit I'm prejudiced - I love this musical and I can't wait to see it!

I'll wrap this up with another shot of some of the cast members waiting in the wings for their chance to take the stage. Aren't they adorable?

No comments: