Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Wednesday, November 06, 2013

The Reviews Are In for "Les Miserables"


   Sadly, I haven't had the chance to catch the Charleston Light Opera Guild production of the beloved musical Les Miserables yet (something I plan to correct this weekend), but I've heard nothing but rave reviews from those who have been lucky enough to see it.

   Here are actual comments from friends of mine who attended the show:

   "Best choral ensemble work I have ever witnessed."

   "Les Miserables by CLOG can simply be put into one word: Phenomenal."

   "Vocally, the show is amazing."

   "I have never seen anything of the same caliber, produced on a local level, as I did tonight with CLOG's Les Miserables." 

   "I encourage everyone to catch it next weekend!"

   "This is a phenomenal production!"

   So my advice is: take the hint, reserve your tickets, and don't miss this one!

2 comments: