Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Looking for Actors for "Follies"



   Director Bil Neal is looking for a few additional actors to round out his cast for the musical Follies, which is being staged by Alchemy Theatre. He writes:

   I’m directing a show called Follies, and performances will be at the Janice Chandler Theatre in the Cabell County Board of Education Huntington the first two weekends in March. 
   In general, rehearsals will be 5:30-9:00 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday. I won’t need everyone every time of course, and I’ll make a rehearsal schedule once I’ve got everyone. 
   I’ve got some amazing people cast now, but I’m not quite done. Please share this status if you know any of the following, and have them get in touch with me if there’s any interest. 
* STELLA
She needs to belt, tap dance, and be over 40 years old. The older the better, truthfully. 
*YOUNG BEN
He needs to be comfortable singing, dancing, kissing women, and be in his 20's. It’s a plus if he would be confident enough to be onstage shirtless. 
* 3 FEMALE TAP DANCERS
These are my Showgirls. It’s a plus if they can sing a bit, but no pressure there - they’ll generally be in a group.
   If you can help out, contact Bil Neal on Facebook (only one "L" in his first name). Sounds like fun!

No comments: