Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Back in Town

I'm back after a little jaunt to Washington, DC for some corrective surgery on my left eye (fear not - it went well and didn't hurt a bit, other than my hotel bill).

I didn't get to take in any shows while in the capitol, but wife Jeanette and I did visit the National Portrait Gallery - and was it ever amazing! We spent more than two hours and didn't get past the first floor! It's filled to the brim with amazing artwork and paintings that you've seen in many books (or, in the case of a portrait of Benjamin Franklin, on actual currency). You could spend days in there and still not see everything. If you get the chance, pay it a visit!

No comments: