Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

One More Thing...

One thing I forgot to comment on (I'm still talking about Children of Eden here): the amazing visuals that filled the screen onstage.

Someone put a heck of a lot of work into that, tracking down some great artwork, using visual effects to give it a striking (but never distracting) look, and managing to present it in a way that matched up to the music - an incredibly difficult thing to do in live theatre! I really liked the touch at the end, where they included shots of the cast rehearsing the show!

A special tip o' the hat to the responsible parties!

2 comments:

Sanctuary said...

Thanks to Helga, Elizabeth, Clara, Nancy and others I may not have seen from Huntington who came to see "The Crucible" over the past 2 weekends. We had a great run, and it was a very fulfilling experience for me. It's good to know that after countless shows over the past 10 years I can still be inspired and learn new things. Thank you!

-Ryan

Chuck Minsker said...

Ryan, I wish I could have seen it! The Crucible has always been a favorite - but sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day. For what it's worth, I heard great things about it!