Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"Into the Woods" - The Cast Speaks Out! (Part 2)

Continuing our e-interview with some of the cast members from Into the Woods (which starts on Friday at Huntington's City Hall Auditorium), today's question is:

What do you enjoy most about being in a show like this?


- Chad Arthur (Cinderella’s Father) I think it's a very interesting show. It's very creative, and you would never see fairy tales like this in any other show.

- Kiona Graley (The Woods) The thing I enjoy most is probably being in one of the first Children's Theatre companies to do a hard show like this one. It gives you a challenge.

- Kristin Caviani (Jack’s Mother) The people. I like getting to know people's personalities through the way they portray their characters. I also like seeing it come to life opening night.

- Chloe Donahoe (The Giant, Cinderella's Mother, and Belle) I really love all the friends I've made and the theater family I have gained.

- Holly Smith (Rapunzel) - I love the complexity, I like being challenged and this show is one of the ones that you look at inquisitively and say, "Do I really want to do this or not, it looks so complex?" And it's very complex, but that's the fun of it.

- Cody Verbage (Rapunzel's Prince) - The thing I enjoy most about this show is the cast. I have so many good friends in the show and it's always amazing working with people you know.

- Daniel King (Cinderella's Prince and Wolf 1) - I really enjoy singing all the music and making new friends, and the challenge of a (Stephen) Sondheim piece.

- Hannah Stevenson (Snow White) The thing I enjoy the most is making so many new friends and just being on stage.

Our next question is: What's tougher: learning the songs, learning the dances, or learning the dialogue? We'll also have a special e-interview tomorrow with the directors of Into the Woods.

No comments: