Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

"Camelot" Auditions

Just in case anyone was curious - I did try out for Camelot today (I could scarcely have chickened out after so many friends urged me on) and it was actually a lot of fun!

I saw lots of my theatre pals, and the auditions were painless (well, they were for me. Those poor directors had to listen to my singing)!

I'm impressed with the directing team - they've already done at least part of the casting. They called earlier this evening and offered me a role, which I gratefully accepted.

(I won't say what it is until the official cast list is released - but I'm delighted with my part!)

5 comments:

Bil Neal said...

Congrats on being cast!

marshallmark said...

Chuck, I heard you were cast as the round table. True?

Bil Neal said...

...and just when will we get to admire the rest of the director's choices?

When will the cast list be announced?

Chuck Minsker said...

Bil, thanks! Not sure when the cast list will be released - I'm looking forward to seeing it. Eddie?

Chuck Minsker said...

Mark, it's true! (These are the kinds of friends I have, readers.)
;-)

I was hoping to see you at auditions, amigo!