Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Theatre News

Hey, congratulations to my pal Josh Meredith, who's a theatre major at Marshall University (he appeared in about a zillion community theatre shows in Huntington before going off to college) - he's lined up some great work for this summer!

He recently posted on Twitter:
I have been cast as Seymour in Little Shop of Horrors, Huck Finn in Big River, Rolf in Sound of Music, and a dancer in Chicago this summer at the Weathervane Playhouse near Columbus. I couldn't be happier in this moment, my dreams are coming true!
Mighty impressive, Josh - we're all proud of you!

Break a leg!

3 comments:

Josh Meredith said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Chuck! And for all your support through the years!

Chuck Minsker said...

Josh, you're welcome! And I didn't even mention in the post that I directed your first community theatre show!

Linda Reynolds said...

Couldnt happen to a nicer guy! Josh is the real deal. Congratulations honey!

Linda Reynolds