Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Thursday, February 03, 2011

"Video Games Live" Rocks

My lovely wife and I went to the Keith Albee Theater this evening to see the Video Games Live concert, and we had a great time!

The music was fantastic as an orchestra and choral group combined to recreate some of the best music of video games - from the earliest games to more recent fare.

The show featured a great video and lights display and some entertaining surprises - including a live video link with the man who invented video games! I enjoyed some of the history lessons and gag videos that were included - but the music was the main feature, and it was outstanding!

I can't recommend this show highly enough - if you get the chance to see it, by all means, go!

And if you don't believe me, just ask any of the 2,000-plus people who attended the show tonight - everyone I talked to had a blast!

No comments: