Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Counting Down to "Rugrats: A Live Adventure!"

I slipped into last night's rehearsal for Rugrats: A Live Adventure which takes the stage next week at the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center, and let me tell you, you're in for a treat.

I have no idea what scene the young performers were working on - or why they're wearing those black hoods - but the laughter was infectious!

I've heard a few of the songs, and it always amazes me how talented these performers are - I know it's going to be a terrific show!

The first show takes the stage March 17, and it runs through March 20 - so start making plans to visit the world of Nickleodeon's Rugrats!

No comments: