Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Friday, March 25, 2011

A Review of "Hairspray"

My pal Angela saw the Paramount Players production of Hairspray yesterday, and she raves about it on her Stay Tuned blog, which you can read right here.

I enjoyed her comments so much that I forgive her for horning in on my theatre territory!

Just kidding, Angela - we need all the theatre reviews we can get! I can't keep up with all the shows being presented around here (I'm just one guy!), so let me extend the offer again to run guest reviews, stories and stuff like that in this space.

The Tri-State Theatre blog is here to help spread the word about local shows - feel free to email info to me at TheMinskers@aol.com.

And go see Hairspray - it's a great show, with lots of humor, great songs and a terrific message!

No comments: