Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

"Noises Off!" - Two More Chances

I won't get a chance to write a full review until later today, but I saw Noises Off last night, and let me just say: Wow!

Terrifically funny (I haven't head an audience laugh as long or loud since... well, ever), a fantastic cast, an amazing set - one of the most impressive shows I've seen in a long time!

Did I mention it was really, really funny?

Again, more later, but I wanted to say, "Go see it." Your last chances are today at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 2:30 p.m., all at the Huntington City Hall auditorium. There are no other shows playing this weekend, so no excuses - go and be ready to laugh yourself silly!

No comments: