Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Thursday, August 04, 2016

ACT Presents "Hoodie"


   Our friends at ACT handle theatre differently - instead of staging a play in a theatre, they bring the play to the audience! 

   Here's what they have planned for the upcoming season - the play Hoodie - and how you can book the show for your school / youth group / theatre:

---------------

   Actors for Children Theatre -ACT is pleased to announce the Fall 2016 touring production of Hoodie by Lindsey Price / Theatrefolk

   Find out how you can host a performance in your school, library, community center or church by calling 606-922-2903. 

   Growing up can be tough! Kids face a tornado of questions every day. What do I wear? What if I wear the wrong thing? What is she wearing? What do I look like? Stop looking at me! Hoodie examines image and appearance and poses what may be the most difficult question of all – do I stay in the clump or do I stand alone?
 

No comments: