Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Whew!

The Old Scout here is a bit tuckered out tonight, folks!

The evening started as I opened up our church for Peter Pan rehearsals, and then Pat and I drove to the First Stage Theatre Company storage facility, where we worked with Jack and Tim to straighten up the facility and dismantle some set pieces from High School Musical. (I hope they didn't notice me wiping away the occasional tear.)

We had to make room so we can start construction on the set for Pan, so we spent most of our time organizing and stacking large wooden flats, storing away the huge rotating panels from HSM, and dismantling the large rolling lockers.

Then I had to hustle back to the church to lock things up after the rehearsal wrapped up!

But don't think I'm complaining - seeing all those kids having fun as they start working on the show makes all the dust and splinters worthwhile!

No comments: