Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Lots of love goes out to all the Moms out there - without them, where would we all be?

So, on a personal note, Happy Mother's Day to:

My Mom, Lucille, who is, without a doubt, the most wonderful, thoughtful, caring, patient, supportive and loving Mom that any kid could ever ask for! My family and my brother Eric's family took her to dinner today and had a great visit.

My Mother-in-Law, Linda, who has always been wonderful, loving and supportive ever since I sneaked into her family via marriage. (She was nice before that, too.) We had dinner with her yesterday and had a nice visit.

And my wife, Jeanette, who has been a terrific Mom to our two sons and a wonderful wife, all at the same time!

What a lucky man I am, to have three terrific women like this in my life - I hit the jackpot!

I love you all!

No comments: