Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

On Stage This Month - "A Body of Water"

My pal Mel shares this message from Debbie Haught about the upcoming Kanawha Players production A Body of Water.

Debbie writes:
This is a funny, thought-provoking, intelligent puzzle of a play about how who we are if we have no memories.

I was very excited when I first read this play, it engaged me from the beginning and I found myself looking at things from a different perspective.

Now that it is cast, I am in love with this play. I have three very skilled actors, Joe Miller as Moss, Susan Marrash-Minnerly as Avis and Bethany Cline as Wren.

The show performs on June 11-13 at 8 p.m. at the Kanawha Players Theater on Beauregard Street, with two additional matinees at 2 p.m. on June 14 and June 21. The show runs 90 minutes with no intermission.

This show deserves an great audience, and I know you all know people who love good theater. Encourage them not to miss this one.

No comments: