Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Monday, October 25, 2010

On Stage Monday - "Legally Blonde: The Musical"

The touring show of the Broadway hit show Legally Blonde: The Musical takes the stage Monday night at the Paramount Arts Center!

I've never seen the show in person, but I did catch the broadcast of the Broadway show on MTV, and (much to my surprise) I really enjoyed it! I wish I could catch this performance, but I can't be there. I strongly urge everyone out there to go - it's a fast-paced, very funny show with tons of energy.

Tickets are $45, $50, $55, $60. Assuming there are still tickets available, here's how to get 'em: Call the Box Office weekdays from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. at 606-324-3175. You may also order tickets through Ticketmaster at www.ticketmaster.com, or by calling Ticketmaster at 304-523-5757.

Here's the official description of the show:
This much fun shouldn’t be legal!

The Musical will take you from the sorority house to the halls of justice with Broadway's brightest new heroine (and of course, her Chihuahua, Bruiser). The verdict? This much fun shouldn't be legal! Sorority star Elle Woods doesn't take "no" for an answer. So when her boyfriend dumps her for someone “serious,” Elle puts down the credit card, hits the books, and sets out to go where no Delta Nu has gone before: Harvard Law. Along the way, Elle proves that being true to yourself never goes out of style.
Highly recommended!

No comments: