You have several great shows to choose from this weekend. Here's the rundown:
- Little Shop of Horrors - the musical / horror / comedy will be presented at the Pullman Plaza Hotel at 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Oct. 29-30. Tickets are $30 for dinner and the show. The show only is $15. There will also be a special performance at midnight Sunday, Oct. 31. The midnight show is $15.
- Hector's Warehouse and Other Ghost Stories - the show features six stories of suspense and the supernatural, inspired by true events. Presented by Contemporary Youth Arts Company, performances are Friday, Oct. 29 at 8:00 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 30 at 8 p.m. and a 2 p.m. matinee on Sunday, Oct. 31. All performances are at the WVSU Capitol Center Theater, located at 123 Capitol Street in Charleston. Tickets are $5.50 for students and seniors, and $9.50 for adults.
- The Art of Murder - Kanawha Players presents the play Oct. 29 and 30 at 8 p.m. and Oct. 31 at 2 p.m. at the Kanawha Players Theatre. Tickets are $16 for adults and $10 for children.
- Clive Barker's Frankenstein in Love - Red Lion Theatre presents the play Oct. 29 and 30 at 7 p.m. and Oct. 31 at 2:30 p.m. at the KYOVA Tri-State Mall. Tickets are $10 General Admission, $8 Seniors and Students.
ADDITION: In the comments, my pal Stephen points out one I missed:
- Bram Stoker's Dracula - will be presented at Huntington High School at 7:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, and a special midnight show Friday night.