Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Last Call for "Macbeth"


I saw Macbeth tonight, and while pressing matters keep me from writing a full-fledged review (the show I'm directing loads into the theatre tomorrow), let me just say: what an amazing experience! 

A terrific blend of great actors, stunning stagecraft, shocking moments (it was all I could do not to yell out, "Not Riley!"), some very funny moments, and genuine horror. 

It gets my highest recommendation! I posted an excellent review by Ryan Hardiman right here and I agree with his comments - so, the short version of my review is, "What he said."


Kudos to the cast and directing team for their amazing work!

Sunday at 2 p.m. is your last chance to catch this production. When will we see its like again? 


Don't miss it!

No comments: