Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

News and Notes

   Apologies, gentle readers, that I haven't updated more frequently - the real world has had me swamped lately.

   The main reason for that is because I've been busy rehearsing for a show that takes the stage in mid-August. It's The Man Who Came to Dinner, a very funny play that basically features my pal Mike Murdock comically insulting everyone in the show (especially me). It's fast and funny and has been a blast to work on - I'll be talking much more about it in the days ahead. (You have been warned.)

   But there's a lot of news on the way in the week ahead, including:

- Upcoming auditions for It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's Superman and Shenandoah in Huntington and Les Miserables in Charleston (among others).

- The list of shows coming up in August.

- The cast list for Dear Edwina and Bonnie and Clyde.

- Some announcements about shows coming up in the fall.

- And, perhaps most importantly, I've been remiss about talking about the final season of HOT. I have a few thoughts on the subject I'll be sharing soon (along with much praise for the group's last show, Hairspray).

   So all that is coming soon to the blog right in front of you. Bear with me, friends - and thanks!

   

No comments: