- Brigadoon - Arts Resources for the Tri-State (ARTS) presents the classic musical by Alan Jay Lerner and Frederick Loewe on Oct. 9, 10, 16 and 17 at 8 p.m. and Oct. 11 at 2 p.m. at the ARTS Renaissance Main Stage at 900 8th Street in Huntington. Tickets are $15 for the show only and $30 for dinner and the show (reservations required – call 304-733-2787.
- Ah, Wilderness - Marshall Theater Alliance presents the play by Eugene O’Neill Oct. 8, 9 and 10 at 7:30 p.m. at the Francis-Booth Experimental Theatre in the Joan C. Edwards Performing Arts Center at Marshall University in Huntington. Tickets are $20 for adults, $15 for senior citizens and faculty, $7 for children 5-12, and free to full-time Marshall students with a valid ID.
- Mary Poppins - Charleston Light Opera Guild and The Clay Center present the musical based on the Walt Disney film and the book by Pamela Travers on Oct. 9, 10, 16 and 17 at 7:30 p.m. and Oct. 11 and 18 at 2 p.m. at the Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences at One Clay Square. All seats are $25 for reserved seating.
- A Midsummer Night's Dream – The Alban Arts Center will present the classic play by William Shakespeare on Oct. 9, 10, 16 and 17 at 8 p.m. at 65 Olde Main Street in St. Albans, W.Va. Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for children and senior citizens.
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - the play will be presented by Capital High School Theatre on Oct 8 and 9 at 7:30 p.m. at the Capital High School Performing Arts Center in Charleston. Tickets are $10 for adults, $6 for students and senior citizens, and free to kids under 5.
- The Addams Family - Southern Coalition for the Arts presents the musical based on the beloved TV show Oct. 9 and 10 at 7 p.m. and Oct. 11 at 2 p.m. All shows will be at the Coalfield Jamboree Theater at 308 Main Street in Logan, W.Va. Tickets are $12 each.
- Murder and Merriment present an Interactive Murder Dinner Parties: The Ghost of Windsor Manor on Oct. 9 at 7 p.m. at Chief Logan State Park in Logan, W.Va. Tickets are $35 per Guest or $68.98 per Couple, by reservation Only. Call 304-792-7125.
So get out there and support your community theatre!