Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Friday, October 05, 2007

Three More Chances for "Little Shop"

You have three more chances to catch Little Shop of Horrors at Marshall University - it runs tonight and Saturday at 8:00 p.m. and Sunday at 2:30 p.m.

You can see some photos from the show at the Herald-Dispatch's Photo Galleries.

And how are the reviews so far? I've heard nothing but raves. Here's what my pal Mark Hayes said:
"It was GREAT. It's the fourth production of the show I've seen, including the original run at the Orpheum in NYC, and I am telling you, Nick Reynolds was as good as anyone I've ever seen in the Seymour role. His comedic timing is superb. Jeremy Plyburn was hysterical as Mushnik. The dance scene between Mushnik and Seymour had the audience howling with laughter. It's one of the best Marshall has put on in years."
Better order those tickets before they sell out!

1 comment:

Stephen Vance said...

I have to agree with Mark on this one. The Mushnik and Son number was a definite highlight. Jeremy and Nick did a terrific job.