Hokey smokes, do you have loads of shows to choose from this evening! Here's the holiday rundown:
- The 1940s Radio Hour - (ARTS) at the Renaissance Center (the old Huntington High School) in Huntington tonight at 8 p.m.
- The Polar Express - at The Jeslyn Performing Arts Center (the old Camelot Theater) tonight at 6:30 p.m.
- Mary - (CYAC) at the WVSU Capitol Plaza Theatre at 123 Summers Street in Charleston tonight at 8 p.m.
- Babes in Toyland - (Children’s Theatre of Charleston) at the Civic Center Little Theater tonight at 7 p.m.
- Joytacular - (The No Pants Players) at the Labelle Theater, 311 D Street in South Charleston tonight at 8 p.m.
- Miracle on 34th Street - at the Portsmouth Little Theatre tonight.
So get out there, enjoy the holiday spirit and support your commuity theatre efforts!