Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Two Great Shows in One Day!

It was a busy Sunday today! I caught the final performance of The 1940s Radio Hour at the Renaissance Theater in Huntington, and then I had to race to catch a performance of The Messiah at Pea Ridge United Methodist Church (my wonderful wife and her sister were singing in the chorus)!

I hope you all got to see "1940s" - what a terrific show! I've long been a fan of the Big Band sound, and it was brought to life on stage by a group of the area's top performers!

I'll write up a full review in the next day or two, but kudos to everyone involved!

The Messiah was awesome, too - so it was a very entertaining day!

No comments: