Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The No Pants Players Need More Players (and, Presumably, More Pants)

This message arrived courtesy my pal Tony Slack:
So here it is everyone. Constant badgering has finally paid off. On January 17th and 18th from 5 til 7 p.m. at the KP Playhouse, your No Pants Players will be holding auditions for new troupe members.

I know what you're saying: "Am I ready?" "Can I do it?" "Will the glare from my untanned wintery legs blind people from the stage?"

Well, the answer to all these questions and more is: you won't know know until you come on down to 309 Beauregard St. on January 17th and 18th from 5 til 7 p.m.

(Note: in all seriousness if you truly want to be a part of the NPP I suggest coming to both afternoons of auditions. The better sampling we have of your abilities and cohesiveness with us the more comfortable we will be in selecting you to be a part of WV's premiere improv comedy troupe).

Hope to see everyone there!

No comments: