Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Another Local Actor in the Spotlight

My pal Denise sent me an email this morning with information about another local actor who's in the national spotlight. She writes:
Ronnie Talbot, who is a Marshall graduate (I think) and did a number of local theatre shows, including playing "Rooster" in the Fifth Ave. Theatre Co. production of Annie, is a contestant on the new season of Big Brother 11.

The world keeps getting smaller and smaller.
The show (which I have to admit I've never watched) airs on CBS. You can see a photo and some basic info about Ronnie right here.

So tune in and cheer for the home team!

2 comments:

Jon Joy said...

My wife and I are big fans of this show. Ronnie is far and away the most entertaining houseguest on BB11 so far this season.

Chuck Minsker said...

I don't follow many reality shows, but I'll have to give this one a try, just to see Ronnie.