Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More News and Notes

Some news and notes for you:

- My pal Shirlee Idzakovich asks:
Could you mention Portsmouth Little Theatre in Portsmouth, Ohio? They are doing Honk, Jr. this Friday, Sat & Sun. I would really appreciate it.
I'd love to mention it! Honk, Jr. is based on the story of the Ugly Duckling, and it's a very funny musical - one of my favorites, in fact! Highly recommended!

- Then my pal Stephen Vance sends this note:
The cast of All Shook Up is hosting a pancake breakfast with a twist. This Thursday from 5-9 p.m. the cast will stage a fundraiser at IHOP, with 20% of the sales that evening being donated to the Huntington Outdoor Theatre. The cast will be serving and entertaining through the night.
Nobody doesn't like pancakes - sounds like a fun way to enjoy a meal!

No comments: