Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Autumn Takes The Stage

Here's yet another local performer making her mark on the world of professional theatre!

Autumn Seavey starred in a number of community theatre productions, and then studied at (and graduated from) Marshall University's Department of Theatre.

She's since appeared in a number of professional productions, and was recently part of a performance at the Kennedy Center - and you can see part of it by clicking this link (if you have the right video player on your computer - unfortunately, I can't embed the video on this blog).

If your computer can't read it, trust me - she does a terrific job!

I'm proud of Autumn and the great work she's doing - and you should be, too!

(Oh, and thanks to my pal Denise for sending along the link!)

2 comments:

autchristine said...

Thanks, Chuck!! I appreciate your support!

-Autumn

Chuck Minsker said...

Autumn, you're welcome! Drop me a line when you can and let me know about your latest theatre appearances - you have plenty of fans here at home cheering you on!
Email me at TheMinskers@aol.com. Seeya!