Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Crawling Into the 21st Century

Well, I finally broke down and took the plunge - I created a Twitter account.

Because, after all, I just don't spend enough time with my friend, the Internet. (Just kidding! The Internet is our friend!)

But it's all to keep in touch with those of you who read our humble blog here.

The plan is to use the account to announce new posts on the Tri-State Theatre blog along with other occasional comments or bits of info, so drop by, check it out and follow along. You'll find it at http://twitter.com/ChuckMinsker.

And at some point, I'll hopefully figure out how to put a link on this site. One step at a time, y'all!

No comments: