Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Nearly-Missed Anniversary

Wow, I must be slipping - I almost forgot that this month marks my third anniversary with the Tri-State Theatre blog, which kicked off way back on Oct. 4, 2006!

It's been lots of fun, and I hope you've enjoyed our efforts here, gentle readers.

Thanks to all those who have sent comments, story ideas, reviews, press releases and other information - as I always say, this blog is here for everyone in the Tri-State area who's interested in theatre, so if you have something to say or a show to promote, send it along!

You can send a comment by clicking on the link at the bottom of each post, or you can email me at TheMinskers@aol.com. You can also keep up to date on this site on Twitter right here.

There are lots of shows on the way in the days and months ahead, and as always, I'll try to keep up with the news as it develops.

Thanks again for reading, and Happy Halloween!

No comments: