Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hmmm...

Amazingly enough, I don't have anything to post about today.

I'm working on the lineup of shows that will be on stage in July (lots of outdoor theatre going on, of course), but this is one of those rare days when I don't really have much to say.

But I figured I'd post this, gentle reader, so you know I'm thinking about you.

Enjoy the rare quiet while you can - in no time I'll be blabbing about community theatre stuff just like always.

Hopefully!

2 comments:

Mel Larch said...

Well....you could let your readers know that this Friday (July 2nd)will be their last chance to see "Courting Disaster" at the Alban Arts and Conference Center, located at 65 Olde Main in St. Albans. Curtain time is 8:00 PM. Tickets are $15.00 for adults, $10.00 for students and under 17.

Chuck Minsker said...

Thanks, Mel! I'll post this out on the main page - break a leg!