Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Post #1500!

It's one of those milestones that only I care about, but I have to point out that this is the 1500th post for the Tri-State Theatre blog!

It's been a fun ride so far, and I hope to keep writing away into the foreseeable future. I hope you'll keep sending in news and information - there's so much going on in the world of theatre, I can't keep up without your help!

Special thanks to all our correspondents out there who keep us up to date here. As always, this blog is community property, so if you want to write a review of a play, or preview an upcoming production, or just write about whatever's on your mind, we're happy to include it in this space. And of course, suggestions are always welcome and much appreciated!

Just send your thoughts to us at TheMinskers@aol.com, or send them in via the comments link at the bottom of each post.

Special thanks also to my editor and pal Andrea, and to my lovely wife Jeanette, who puts up with me spending entirely too much time sitting at this computer.

So thanks for reading and being part of our theatre community here. Now, on to the next 1500 posts!

3 comments:

zach davis said...

woot!! keep it up. I know I read the blog practically daily which shows by my comments lol. anyway this blog is a great source of info and I love that we have it. I am excited cause its time for the pick em tony contest! I must regain my loosing streak! my best has been 5th place so i gota at least stay at that!!!

Chuck Minsker said...

Thanks, Zach! And I appreciate the reminder about "Pick the Tony Winners" - it almost slipped my mind!

I'll try to get the contest ready ASAP!

zach d said...

i thought it may have since tony are the 13th lol