Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last Chance to See "Courting Disaster"

Yesterday I said I had nothing to post about, so my pal Mel rides to the rescue with this note about your last chance to catch a funny musical about a legal system out of control.

She writes:
You could let your readers know that this Friday (July 2) will be their last chance to see Courting Disaster at the Alban Arts and Conference Center, located at 65 Olde Main in St. Albans.

Curtain time is 8 p.m. Tickets are $15.00 for adults, $10.00 for students and under 17.
Thanks, Mel!

Check it out! It's a fun show, playing in my home town (I must have watched a few hundred movies in the old Alban Theater)!

No comments: