Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Theatre Trivia

Trivia time, gentle reader!

I got this note from my pal Danny Ray:
Did you know that Antionette Perry directed the original broadway production of Harvey?
Of course, the Tony Awards were named for Antionette... and Danny brings up Harvey because he's directing the production that will be taking the stage in the near future. (I'm a big fan of shameless plugs, so I encourage such behavior!)

Thanks, Danny!

1 comment:

Bil Neal said...

Just left a dress rehearsal of Harvey at ARTS. I'm keeping it simple--the right cast, the right director, the right script. An evening of really good, clean fun.

This deserves to be seen, deserves a great audience, and by the time you hear just how good it is it'll be over. One weekend only--this Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday.

Call ARTS and make your reservations now--304-733-ARTS. You'll thank me for it. (once your sides recover from laughing so hard.)