Here's the list:
- Into the Woods - Arts Resources for the Tri State (ARTS) presents the classic musical June 19, 20, 21, 26, 27 and 28 at 8 p.m. at the ARTS Renaissance Main Stage at 900 8th Street in Huntington. Tickets are $15 for the show only, $30 for dinner and the show. Reservations are required for dinner - call 304-733-2787.
- Mary Poppins - HART in the Park presents the classic Disney musical on June 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27 and 28 at 8:30 p.m. The gates open at 7 p.m., the Children's Pre-show Wonderland starts at 7:30 p.m., followed by HART's All Star Community Pre-show. The shows will be presented at the Ritter Park Amphitheater at 1310 8th Avenue in Huntington. Tickets are $15 for adults, $10 for children, $20 for reserved seats. Group rates are available. For more information call 304-696-5954.
- La Cage Aux Folles - The Charleston Light Opera Guild presents the musical June 19, 20, 26 and 27 at 7:30 p.m. and June 21 and 28 at 3 p.m. at the Charleston Civic Center Little Theatre at One Civic Center Drive. Tickets are $25 each. For more information, go to charlestonlightoperaguild.org.
- The Legend of Ginger and Bobby Joe: The Stock Car Musical - The Contemporary Youth Arts Company (CYAC) presents the original musical on June 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26 and 27 at 8 p.m. at the WVSU Capitol Center Theater at 123 Summers Street in Charleston. Tickets for adults are $15, students and seniors are $8. Call 304-342-6522 for more information.
- Mamie - The Aracoma Story presents the play on June 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30 and July 1, 2, 3 at 8:30 p.m. at the Chief Logan State Park Amphitheater at 376 Little Buffalo Creek Road in Logan, W.Va. Tickets are available at the gate: adults are $12, seniors are $10, kids (3-12) are $8. Call 304-752-0253 for more information.
- Jenny Wiley Theatre presents Shrek the Musical on June 18, 19, 20, 23, 25, 26 and 27 at 8:15 p.m. at the Jenny Wiley amphitheater in Prestonsburg, Ky.
- Summertree - Company of Dreams presents the play (which features adult language) on June 19 and 20 at 8 p.m. at Fairview Elementary School at 258 McKnight Street in Ashland. Tickets are $5.
- Play in a Day - The Frog Prince and the Fisherman and His Wife - The Alban Arts and Conference Center and Appalachian Artists Collective present a show where the cast auditions, rehearses and performs within just over 24 hours. The event is open to ages 12 and up. Auditions will be June 20 at 6 p.m., the performance will be June 21 at 7 p.m. at the Children's Theatre of Charleston at 1007 Bigley Avenue in Charleston. Rehearsal will start at 10 a.m. Sunday morning and will last until the house opens at 6:30 p.m. Breaks for meals will be provided but time will not allow you to leave, so pack a lunch.
- The Fisherman and the Fly - The Limelight Theatre Company offers performances on June 20 at 11 a.m. after the Art Parade at Capitol Market, June 25 at 5:15 p.m. and 6 p.m.at the Lee Street Triangle during ArtWalk; and June 28 at 11:45 a.m., 12:45 p.m., 2:45 p.m. and 3:45 p.m. in the Green Space at Davis Park stage. This is a free FestivAll event in Charleston.
- A Broadway History with Jon Cavendish and Friends - The concert will be presented on June 22 at 7 p.m. at the Kanawha Presbyterian Church at 1009 Virginia Street East in Charleston. This is a free FestivAll event.
Whew! So get out there and enjoy some community theatre!