Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Monday, January 04, 2016

Looking Ahead

   As we watch 2015 recede in the rear view mirror, we look forward at 2016, which promises to be a fun year loaded with great shows!

   I'm hoping to attend more shows than I managed last year (that's not really a resolution - more a burst of optimism) - there are quite a few at the top of my "don't miss" list.

   I also plan to direct a show for First Stage Theatre this fall - but I can't announce the show until the rights are signed, sealed and delivered, which will hopefully happen later this month. It'll be tough to top last year's shows, but I'm pumped - this show is going to be so much fun!

   More on that soon!

   As always, we'll do our best to keep you up to date in this space about upcoming shows - over the next couple of weeks we'll preview what the different theatre companies have planned for the year.

   And I'll try to do a better job about posting audition information and reviews of shows!

   Here's to a great 2016!

No comments: