Here's the rundown of shows this weekend:
- The Wizard of Oz - HART in the Park presents the musical based on the film at the Ritter Park Amphitheater in Huntington on June 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 24, 25 and 26 at 8:30 p.m. Gates open at 7 p.m., Children's Preshow at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for children and senior citizens.
- Disney's Beauty and the Beast - The Aracoma Story presents the musical at Chief Logan State Park in Logan, WV on June 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18, 19, 23, 24, 25 and 26 at 8:30 p.m. Tickets are $11 for adults, $9 for senior citizens, and $5 for children.
- The Flick - Alban Arts Center presents the play by Annie Baker on June 9, 10 and 11 at 8 p.m. and June 12 at 2 p.m. at the Alban Arts Center at 65 Olde Main Plaza in St. Albans, WV. Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students and senior citizens.
- The Little Theatre's Production of Hamlet - Kanawha Players presents the play by Jean Battlo at the Labelle Theatre at 311 D Street in South Charleston, WV, on June 9, 10, 16 and 17. Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students and senior citizens.
- Boeing Boeing - the Actors Guild of Parkersburg presents the play about a swinging bachelor in the '60s who is dating three stewardesses at once, which works great until all three are in town at the same time. The show will be staged June 10 and 11 at 8 p.m. and June 12 at 2:30 p.m. at the Actors Guild of Parkersburg at 724 Market Street.
So get out there and enjoy some local theatre!