Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dinner and No Gossip

So I went to Chili Willi's the other night to have a dinner meeting with the directing team for "High School Musical," and we had a great time talking over plans and such - we're all ready to start rehearsals right now (but we'll have to wait until after auditions). What a fun show this is going to be!

Before I took my seat I ran into my pal Mark Near, who was grabbing a quick dinner before going to "Music Man" rehearsals. Mark has been in lots of shows over the years, and he's a terrific performer (in addition to being quite handsome).

(OK, Mark, you owe me five bucks.)

Seriously, I tried to get some information from him about "Music Man," but he kept quiet. He said, "If I tell you anything, you'll just put it in that blog!"

Where does he get these crazy ideas?

No comments: