Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

On Stage Tonight - "The Diary of Anne Frank"

I haven't had a chance to catch it yet, but my pal Stephen has seen it and says:

I saw (The Diary of) Anne Frank last night in preview. It was remarkable and beautiful. I could go into great detail of how wonderful this show was, but I expect you to do that later this week. So, I will burden myself with the task of being a huge fan who tells everyone he meets to go see the show. The direction, production, and ensemble were terrific. Prepare to be taken to another place.

Actually, Stephen, I'm not going to get to see the show until Friday or Saturday, so feel free to send along more comments. Sounds like a great show - I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments: