Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Monday, April 09, 2007

I Blame Jet Lag

When I wrote in the last post that Mannheim Steamroller was the only show going on this week, I was somehow overlooking the performance - going on right now as I type these words - of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" on the stage of the Paramount Arts Center in Ashland. (Like the title says, I blame jet lag.)

Shame on me, because it's a terrific show - heck, I liked it so much that I directed it when First Stage Theatre Company presented it in Spring 2004. By an amazing coincidence, I'm wearing the T-shirt from that show right now (which is what reminded me of the show in Ashland).

Since tonight's show is a touring version of the Broadway show, I'm sure it's going to be great - if you see it, send along a comment and let us know how it went.

No comments: