Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

'Children of Eden" Rehearsals Continue


Thanks to my pal Allen Louden for sending along some photos of rehearsals of Children of Eden.

The show will be presented at Marshall University's Experimental Theater next month. It's being put on by First Stage Theatre Company, and has a terrific cast! I was last at a rehearsal a couple of weeks ago, and they already sounded terrific, and the choreography was excellent, too - and I know it's even more incredible now!



I've never seen the show before, but I've heard lots of great things about it, so this one is on my "must-see" list. Tickets should be going on sale soon - I'll let you know as soon as they're available!

3 comments:

Stephen Vance said...

saw the animal costumes last week and let me just say...they are amazing...people won't want to miss this show.

Chuck Minsker said...

Stephen, I haven't seen them yet, but they'd better be good considering how far Jeanette had to go to get 'em. Did you ride along on that excursion?

Stephen Vance said...

i did, and let me just say they are worth it, i was actually surprised how nice they were, and i was expecting a lot