Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

What's Two Times 300?

Yet another milestone that only I care about - this post is number 600 for this humble blog, which got its start a year ago last October.

When the ol' odometer hits an increment of 100, you get to read a post just like this one, where I take a moment to say thanks, gentle reader, for taking the time to read our modest efforts here.

It's been great fun, and so far I see no signs of fatigue, so keep checking in here for the latest on theater news in the Tri-State area. Be sure to let me know of any news or shows you'd like to see mentioned here - you can send in a comment or send me an email at TheMinskers@aol.com.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: