Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Monday, March 31, 2008

More "Children of Eden" Photos

You can see more photos from recent rehearsals of Children of Eden in this photo gallery on the Herald-Dispatch web site.

Some of the masks and costumes that are part of the show are included in the photos (and look mighty impressive, I must say).

The show will be presented by First Stage Theatre Company in April at Marshall University's Experimental Theater.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm really interested in who made those great puppets/masks or where First Stage got them from. They look fantastic.

Chuck Minsker said...

Denise, I'll have to check on that - I can't remember the name of the company (but I think they're based in Tennessee).