Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Friday, March 21, 2008

One More Note About Governor's Academy

One more thing and then I'll move on to other topics - but I have to admit that I take pride in the fact that three of the young people from Cabell County who were selected for Governor's Academy - including Sarah Hayes for dance and Katy Pettit and Eric Newfeld for vocal music - have not only been active in First Stage Theatre for many years - but all three are students at Cabell-Midland High School, the alma mater of my sons!

Of course, I'm also proud of 'em because all three have been in shows I directed! But don't think I'm trying to take any credit - they're succeeding (and were cast in those shows and many others) because of their talent!

Congratulations again to one and all!

No comments: