Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Monday, December 07, 2009

A Different Version of "A Christmas Carol"

Hey, coming up soon to Marshall University's stage is a different version of a holiday classic.

Here's the basic information listed on Marshall's website:
A Christmas Carol will be presented by the Marshall Theatre Alliance Dec. 10 and 11 at 8 p.m. at the Playhouse at the Joan C. Edwards Performing Arts Center.
I ran into my pal Clint McElroy this evening and he tells me that this is a special one-man performance of the show by my pal Jack Cirillo. (It's nice to have so many talented friends.)

Jack plays the part of Charles Dickens, who reenacts his classic story from memory, providing all the voices and characters. Jack's an outstanding actor, and I'm really looking forward to seeing his performance.

Highly recommended!

No comments: