Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Winding Down to the End of 2009

A friend in Asheville, N.C., says they have a foot of snow on the ground right now. Looks like we're going to get a blast of snow this weekend in the Tri-State area, but hopefully nothing that severe.

As 2009 winds down, I'm working on some "Year in Review" lists, which we'll roll out the last week of the year. (No plans to attempt a "Decade's Best Shows," but maybe I'll change my mind.) I plan to name some of the best actors of the past year and my own picks for the year's best shows.

As always, gentle readers, if you have comments about your favorites (especially since I wasn't able to see all the shows this year), feel free to make a comment at the link below, or email it to me at TheMinskers@aol.com and I'll post it here.

Stay warm and drive carefully, y'all!

No comments: