Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Kudos to Zach!

Congratulations to our pal Zach Davis, who often comments here - he's getting ready to tackle his first show as a director!

He'll be handling a show-yet-to-be-named for the 5th Avenue Theatre Company.

We're looking forward to hearing more about it, Zach!

Where did I hear this news? On Twitter, of course. If you're into the whole Twitter thing (and who isn't?), you can follow this blog right here: http://twitter.com/chuckminsker.

I'd say "Tell 'em Chuck sent you," but that would be silly.

3 comments:

Trish Young said...

Way to Go Zack!! I know Chuck will keep us updated on the show! Congrats again! Trish Young

zach davis said...

hey well thanks I am very excited auditions are looking to be late july early august. I will post for sure dates very soon. P.S. CHUCK! My name does not have a K...it is an H! LOL

Chuck Minsker said...

ACK! Sorry about that - I grew with a guy named Zack! (Yeah, that's the ticket.) I've corrected the post - sorry about that, Zach!