Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pretty As A Picture

Hey, over at my pal Thomas Marsh's blog The Drawing Board (which you can see here or by clicking the link over there on the right of the page), he shows off a cool drawing he did to illustrate the recent Symphony performance at the Keith-Albee Performing Arts Center.

Pay it a visit and check out the drawing of Marina Jurica, Kimo Furumoto and my pal Ryan Hardiman. It's awesome!

2 comments:

marshallmark said...

What a talent! He needs to publish a book of, at least, his Marshall illustrations. I'd buy several!

Chuck Minsker said...

I'm with you, Mark - I love his work!